It’s creepy and it’s kooky, mysterious and spooky, it’s all together ooky, our freak shake recipe! Now you can make your very own freak shake at home with ingredients you can pick up in your local store. Spook-tacular!
- 2 scoops Delizia Italiana Triple Chocolate Ice Cream
- 300ml Moo Milk Chocolate Flavoured Milk
- 1x Maryland Big & Chunky Cookie - crushed
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 95g bar
- 2x Cadbury Giant Buttons
- 1x Jaffa Cake
- Dorlay Squirty Topping
- Scattering of Orange Smarties
- Sprinkling of Halloween Sprinkles
- Break the Cadbury Dairy Milk bar into pieces and place into a freezer bag, seal and place into a bowl of just boiled water to melt the chocolate. Once melted snip the corner of the bag with a pair of scissors and drizzle the melted chocolate inside a jar or glass and around the rim.
- Blend the ice cream and chocolate milk together and pour into the jar.
- Scatter the crushed cookies on top and around the rim.
- Add a swirl of squirty topping to the top.
- Decorate with the Jaffa Cake, Giant Buttons, Smarties and sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!