A chewy gooey sweet sensation, topped with a heavenly chocolate swirl to create a tantalising irresistible treat
- 100g Butter
- 4 Mars Bars, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 150g Rice Krispies
- 350g Milk Chocolate
- 50g White Chocolate (Optional)
- Lightly grease a 20cm baking tray, and line with baking parchment.
- Over a pan of boiling water, melt the butter, golden syrup and 3 of the mar’s bars in a heatproof bowl until they have fully melted.
- Take off the heat and add in the rice krispies and the remaining mars bar.
- Empty the mixture into a baking tray and press down firmly (a potato masher works perfectly for this)
- Over a pan of boiling water, heat the milk chocolate in a heatproof dish until smooth, then pour over the top of the rice krispies mixture.
- For a bit of extra fun, quickly melt white chocolate and drizzle lines in to the milk chocolate top to make some fun patterns, you can do this by dragging a fork back and forth.
- Pop in the fridge until it’s all cool and set and then cut into square at your desired size.