Ridiculously easy to make, super fun to decorate, and very versatile. Have fun finding your favourite flavour combination.
- 350g Dark or Milk Chocolate
- 80g White Chocolate
- 90g Peanut Butter (optional)
- 60g of your favourite topping e.g. brownie, chocolate sprinkles, crushed maltesters, smarties, nuts, dried fruit, seeds etc
- Line a flat baking tray with baking paper
- Over a pan of boiling water, melt the milk chocolate in a heatproof dish until smooth. Then pour the chocolate into a large rectangle on the baking parchment.
- Melt the white chocolate and peanut butter over the pan of boiling water in a clean dish.
- Blob the white chocolate mixture all over the dark/milk chocolate and make a pattern using a fork.
- Sprinkle your favourite topping on top and leave to chill for at least an hour before chopping and breaking up.