For those nights when all the family are hungry and there’s just no time, this tasty crunchy chicken salsa wrap makes the perfect quick evening meal that can be eaten on-the-go. Recipe serves 2-4, depending on how hungry you are!
For the wrap:
- 3-4 Birds Eye Chicken Dippers per wrap or
- 2 Birds Eye Chicken Chargrills – Sweet & Sticky BBQ or
- 2 Birds Eye Crispy Chicken in Tempura Batter
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- 1 packet Doritos (optional, but they add extra crunch!)
For the salsa:
- 75g onion
- 2 cherry vine tomatoes
- ½ Honey Harvest pepper
- Squeeze lemon juice (to taste)
- Garlic paste (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Your shopping list
- Birds Eye Chicken Dippers (38-pack) £3 or
- Birds Eye Chicken Chargrills – Sweet & Sticky BBQ (2-pack) £1 or
- Birds Eye Crispy Chicken in Tempura Batter (2-pack) £1
- American Oven Fries (1.81kg) £1
- Doritos Tangy Cheese (5-pack) £1
- Arnaouti Original or Wholemeal Tortilla Wraps (8-pack - 560g) 69p each
- Seasons Harvest Diced Onion (900g) £1 each or 3 for £2.50
- Vine Tomatoes (450g) £1
- Full Moon Garlic Puree (70g) 40p
- Honey Harvest Peppers (2-pack) 79p
- Lemons (4-pack) £1
- Saxa Table Salt (750g) 59p
- Saxa Ground Black Pepper (25g) 59p
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Cook your chosen Birds Eye chicken as per recommended cooking instructions.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the salsa
- Chop the tomatoes and peppers finely and mix in the onion in a bowl. Squeeze on the lemon juice and add seasoning (if desired) then mix well.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and chop into bite-sized chunks.
- Arrange the chicken and Doritos on the tortilla down the middle and not too close the bottom then add the salsa. Fold up the bottom then roll up the wrap and serve.
- Serve with American Oven Fries and enjoy!
All products and prices subject to availability. Offers end on 24th February 2019.