COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Heron Foods General competition entry T&Cs
By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- These terms apply to all Heron Foods promotions/competitions and supplier supported promotions/competitions
- Only one entry per person is permitted per competition, any additional entries will not have a chance to win and the entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winner(s) will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. Winner(s) will be notified by via the email to the e-mail address provided by the potential winners during the entry process within 5 days of being appointed as such. In the event that a selected winner does not initially respond to the contact made by us, the Promoter shall make one further attempt to contact that winner. If the winner does not respond to the second contact made by the Promoter within 7 days of such contact, that winner's claim to the prize will be forfeited. Failure to claim the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions will lead to the winner forfeiting his/her claim to the prize. Prize may not be transferred or assigned. Please allow 28 days for delivery.
- There is no cash alternative for the prizes, except by the Promoter, who reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for reasons outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to liaise with the prize provider to redeem the Prize.
- Heron Foods Ltd reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend any prize giveaway in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
- The Promoters decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- By entering this prize giveaway, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter and Service Provider of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering this prize competition. Your information will not be provided to any other party without your consent.
- Where Competitions are open to children (aged 15 or younger) and/or young persons (aged 16 or 17), the age requirements will be stated. We reserve the right to require that the parent or guardian of any person aged under 18 confirms in writing that he/she agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions applicable to the relevant Competition and will accept any prize on behalf of an under-18 prize winner.
Batchelor’s Call of Duty Instant Win Online Ts&Cs
- The “Promoter” is Heron Foods Heron Foods Limited. The Vault, Dakota Drive, Estuary Commerce Park, Speke, Liverpool. L24 8RJ.
- The “Agency” is 20Ten Creative of 17-18 Hayward Place, London EC1R 0EQ. The “Prize Fulfilment Agency” is Active Consultancy of Active House, 51 Wolsey Road, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8NT.
- Competition open to Great Britain residents aged 18 years & over only, who are the registered user of a valid Facebook account. This competition is not open to the employees of the Promoter, the Agency, the Prize Fulfilment Agency and their families or agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- By entering, you agree to be contacted by the Promoter, or the Agency, or the Prize Fulfilment Agency, about the competition and for the Promoter to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the competition.
- Internet access and a Facebook account are required to enter the competition.
- The competition opens at 5.00pm on 29/01/2021 and will close at 11.59pm on 04/02/2021 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter, participants must, during the Competition Period:
• Find and like the following competition post on Heron Foods’ Facebook page:
• “To be in with a chance of #winning £500 worth of Gaming vouchers, all you have to do is tag a COD player who also loves the Batchelors range.” (“Competition Post”); and
• Tag a Facebook friend in the comments section of the competition post (the "Competition”).
- All entries must be completed correctly and received by the Promoter before the Closing Date. All entries entered outside of the Competition Period will not be included in the Competition. Only one entry per person by following the steps in paragraph 6 above. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- One (1) winner will be selected from all valid entries into the Competition. The winner will be selected at random by a verifiably random computer method from all valid and eligible entries received during the Competition Period (the “Winner”).
- Within 10 days of the Closing Date, the Winner will be selected (in accordance with paragraph 8 above) and will be notified by the Promoter that they have won (the “Notification Date”). The Promoter will reply to the Winner’s comment on the Competition Post on Facebook and will provide details of how the Winner should get in touch with the Promoter to arrange delivery of the Prize (see paragraph 10 below for prize details).
- The prize is a £500 GAME gift voucher (digital or physical at the Promoter’s discretion) (the “Prize”).
- Participants who have not won a Prize will not be notified.
- The Winner will have seven (7) days from the Notification Date to contact the Promoter in order to arrange delivery of the Prize, either providing a delivery postal address or email address. If the Winner does not contact the Promoter and/or claim the prize by this date after reasonable efforts have been made to contact you, the Winner’s claim to the Prize will become invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant, selected in the same way as the Winner, in accordance with these Terms, should the Winner not be eligible for the Prize, a Winner’s claim become invalid or, if the Winner cannot accept the Prize for any reason.
- The Promoter will provide the Winner’s delivery details (as provided by the Winner in accordance with paragraph 12) to the Agency, who will liaise with the Prize Fulfilment Agency to arrange for the Prize to be sent to the Winner, either by post or by email. If the Prize is sent via post, the Winner, or an individual aged 18 or over nominated by the Winner, will be required to be available at the delivery address to accept and sign for delivery of the Prize.
- The Winner will be asked to provide proof of age and may be asked to provide proof of address before their Prize can be delivered.
- Prize is not transferable and no cash alternatives in whole or in part are available. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative prize of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoter may in its sole discretion, alter or remove any content posted on the Promoter’s platforms or require any participant to alter or remove any content posted on their own feed or platform in connection with the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
- Participants understand that they are posting at their sole risk and that they are solely responsible for compliance with the rules, policies and terms of service of the platform where they are posting (e.g. Facebook).
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition should be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
- If at any time you wish to withdraw from the competition, your request should be made in writing to the Promoter at the address stated in paragraph 1, and emailed to email@example.com