A speedily prepared, no hassle dessert to suit all tastes.
- 250g frozen raspberries
- 200g soft cheese
- 100g natural or Greek yogurt
- Grated rind of 1 lemon and 5 – 10 ml lemon juice
- 50g icing sugar, sieved (optional)
- Place the raspberries, (reserving a few for decoration), in a bowl and leave for 15 minutes
- In a separate large bowl, beat the soft cheese until smooth. Stir in the yogurt, lemon juice (not rind), and icing sugar, if used
- Add the raspberries and continue to mix until combined and marbled with pink stripes
- Transfer to individual serving glasses and top with the reserved raspberries, grated lemon rind, and if desired, mint leaves.