Try these easy and fun to make Choccy Bowls that you can fill with ice cream, chopped up Mr Kipling cakes or even strawberries, raspberries or mixed berries if you’ve overindulged at Easter!
Left over chocolate eggs or any milk chocolate.
Ideas you could try:
- Frozen (or fresh) berries
- Mr Kipling cakes
- Ice cream
- Partially inflate party balloons
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over boiling water
- Dip the balloons into the chocolate and leave to set
- Pop the balloons and you’re left with an edible bowl
- Fill with your choice of ice cream & Mr Kipling cakes cut into squares for a delicious pudding (or strawberries / mixed berries if you’re feeling virtuous)
- Bowls can be made as big or small as you like, just alter the size of the balloons