It’s been a pudding staple since the 13th century, but we’ve given it an Easter flavour! This twist on bread and butter pudding using hot cross buns (on offer in our stores - 2 x 4-packs for £1 at the time of writing). It’s really tasty and so simple to make, you’d be a silly bunny not to give it a try!
- 2 x 4pk Hot Cross Buns, Sliced and Buttered
- 2 x Tins of Custard (or make your own if you’re in the mood)
- 2tsp Cinnamon
- Butter (to grease the tin)
- Arrange the sliced hot cross buns butter side up and cover with the custard
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake in the oven at 180c for about half an hour