Use up some leftovers and keep the kids busy by making these super easy homemade naan pizzas, even a novice cook can muster in just a few steps. The base is made using tomato sauce, but give things a twist and add barbecue sauce!
- 2 Pack Plain Naan Bread
- 1 Jar Tomato Pasta Sauce or Barbecue Sauce
- Grated Cheese
- Plus whatever else you have in the cupboard / fridge or freezer!
Ideas you could try:
- Ham and Pineapple
- Kebab Meat, Onion and Chilli Sauce
- Chicken and Sweetcorn
- Vegetables: Frozen Peppers / Sweetcorn / Onions
- Barbecue sauce to the pasta sauce for a smoky base
- Put the naans on an oven tray and cover with a light spread of pasta sauce (if the sauce is thin, add a spoon of tomato puree)
- Add a layer of grated cheese
- Add toppings to taste
- Cook at 180c for about 10 minutes