Let Mum put her feet up and get the kids cooking this creamy chicken pasta bake, which is kind of like an Italian version of a chicken and mushroom pie. It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s delicious! Pick up the majority of the ingredients you need to make this yummy ‘Family Favourite’ in your local Heron Foods store.
- 4 x Chicken Breasts
- 250g Spaghetti
- 1 x 295g Tin Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 200g Soft Cheese Spread
- 4 x Slices Smoked Cooked Ham
To Serve: Salad and Garlic Bread
- Let Mum put her feet up!
- Cook the chicken as per the instructions on the packaging
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti to the instructions (approx. 8-10 minutes)
- Beat the cream cheese until softened (you can microwave it for a few seconds to help it along) and combine with the soup
- Add the chicken and ham and cook through gently
- Stir the spaghetti into the creamy mix and serve at once while hot
- Delicious served with garlic bread and salad